If you are a new customer or have already migrated, please click OK to continue.
If you have not yet transferred your account to our new website, click Migrate.
If you are a GotPrint broker, please visit printograph.com.
Subtotal : $0.00
Total : $0.00
Since you have selected to send your CD/DVD via Mail, it will require us to manually process your files.
Since you have selected to upload your files using FTP, it will require us to manually process your files.
Manually Processed,PDF Proof 24Hrs.(+$.0.00)
Please send your CD/DVD to:
7651 N. San Fernando Rd.
Burbank, CA 91505
After checkout, you will receive email instructions for the FTP upload.
Indicate your Order # on the CD/DVD. After checkout, the order # will appear on the order confirmation page.
Important: Flash Drives, USBs, CDs and DVDs should be formatted using the ISO-9660 Level 1 or 2 or Universal Disk Format (UDF). Flash Drives, USBs, CDs/DVDs and other portable storage devices will not be returned.
I understand that my order will be canceled if we don't receive the files in 10 business days.
By entering your initials (minimum two letters), you agree to the sentence above.
• Available in a variety of sizes
• Please see Panel and Driver Sizes for specific info on panel and driver sizes.
|Color :||The color of the IllumaPrint panels is salmon when turned off.
(When turned on, the light emitted is white, with a hint of blue)
Print directly on the salmon-hued IllumaPrint panel
Or print on a Backlit Substrate
• IllumaPrint Panel
• Power Cord*
• AC UL Listed Driver*
• *Note: The 4" x 10" panels have a battery-operated DC driver and will require a 9V battery.
Please see Panel and Driver Sizes for specific info.
• Due to the texture of the lamination on the IllumaPrint panels, if the design is printed directly on the panel, colors may appear diffused and your design will not be as crisp as on the Backlit Substrate.
• IllumaPrint is not an LED product. Since the light emitted by IllumaPrint is a soft, diffused light, we recommend this product to be used in dark settings to ensure the design stands out.
Imagine your artwork and graphics illuminated for maximum impact. We introduce you to IllumaPrint, a revolutionary, patented light panel on which you can print your graphics, and illuminate for eye-catching displays.
IllumaPrint is the first of its kind to be able to use ink with illuminating properties through the application of nanotechnology. The light panels are flat, thin and flexible, making them ideal for standard and custom applications. IllumaPrint is versatile and highly efficient. Unlike other illuminated displays in the market, this product consumes only 0.0625 watts/sq. ft., yet still provides soft, evenly distributed light that brings out the best of your artwork. It's a brilliant solution for creating effective, appealing displays.
1. Print directly on the salmon-hued IllumaPrint panel.
2. Or, you may choose to have us print on a special backlit substrate which will be placed in front of an IllumaPrint panel. This way, you can change your artwork or promotion as you please.*
*We do not tape or attach the backlit to the IllumaPrint panel. You may attach them using tape or purchase a frame separately, in which you may insert the substrate and the panel. Frames are additional and add to the cost.
Our frames are high-quality snap frames with a 1.25'' profile. All of our high-quality frames are sturdy, 100% aluminum, and delivered with a lens. Please note: .375 on each side of your graphic will be covered by the frame. Please close each side of the snap frame slowly and carefully, making sure to avoid any contact with your fingers.
We know you love variety, which is why we provide our customers the option to print on a backlit substrate instead of printing directly on an IllumaPrint panel. Our high-quality backlit substrate is a professional-grade material that provides excellent color saturation, deep contrast and high pixel resolution. It's a first-class solution to achieving the most vivid and crisp photos and images for backlighting purposes.
IllumaPrint panels and drivers are covered by a 15 Day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. If any products or components fail during normal use, we will repair or replace any damaged or defective components within 15 days of delivery date, if the panel has not been printed on. Defective IllumaPrint products must be sent back for all repairs or replacements. Customers will not be responsible for shipping costs for any defective products under warranty. Any post-production modification to a panel will void the manufacturer's warranty.
For non-defective returns, if the panel has not been printed on, customers can send IllumaPrint back for a refund within 15 days of delivery. The customer will be responsible for shipping costs.
• Highly efficient light source
(consumes only 0.0625 watts/sq. ft.)
• As thin as laminated paper
• Water resistant
• Produces a sound that ranges from 35dB to 40dB.
• Evenly distributes a soft light across the panel
• Flexible and adaptable to numerous applications
• Great for artwork, ad, retail and signage displays
• Can be used for safety lighting, furniture accessories and more
• Easy to use and installation takes seconds
• Temperature tolerance is -15° F to 200° F
• 10 year life span (80,000-100,000 hours)
• Produces up to 700 lumens
• Color Temperature: 6,100 K
• 100% environmentally friendly and non-toxic
• Does not give off heat or radiation
• Can be used indoors or outdoors (should be covered)
• Power Resources: DC 3V to 24V and or AC110/115V
• Panel operating temperature ranges from 80°F to 100°F
To reduce file size, please upload in .jpg format. If you choose another file format, please ensure all layers are flattened.
For best results, please use our Download Templates. All the available templates already have the
correct dimensions, including bleed. For more information
on bleed, color, file formats, file size, fonts, and resolution, please refer to our Preparing Files page.
Manually Processed, PDF Proof: 24 Hours (Excluding Holidays): We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise you'll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 24 hours.
Note: Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof. You can view the status of your order online 24/7 under "My Account."
To reduce file size, please upload in .jpg format. If you choose another file format, please ensure all layers are flattened. For best results, please use our downloadable templates below. All the available templates already have the correct dimensions, including bleed. For more information on bleed, color, file formats, file size, fonts, and resolution, please refer to our Preparing Files page.
Illumaprint Size Options:
|4" x 10"|
|8" x 10"|
|8" x 10" with Snap Frame|
|11" x 17"|
|11" x 17" with Snap Frame|
|18" x 24"|
|18" x 24" with Snap Frame|
|22" x 28"|
|22" x 28" with Snap Frame|
|24" x 36"|
|24" x 36" with Snap Frame|
|24" x 48"|
|24" x 48" with Snap Frame|
|27" x 40"|
|27" x 40" with Snap Frame|